Friday, August 2, 2013

Get Active Challenge Complete!

Aloha Healthy Buddies:)

Hope you all have been healthy and happy!  Well, my Get Active Challenge lasted about 2 weeks and I feel wonderful!


When I first started the challenge I had a hard time finding to energy and motivation to start my workout on a daily basis, always felt tired and unenergized regardless of the amount of rest and sleep I got and was always in a so-so mood.  NOW, I feel great, have NO issues with getting my workout started and finished, am very energized and motivated and overall have a more positive and happy mood:)!

Being active really does more than just help you lose some calories, it changes your life from the inside out whether you think it does or not so stop wasting time and Get Active!  You see and feel the complete benefits of adding any type of activity into YOUR life, I guarantee you will feel amazing if you stick to it;)

Live, Laugh, Get Active and Eat Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment