Monday, May 20, 2013

My Whole Food Challenge Journey!



I have decided to embark on a Whole Foods Challenge for a couple of reasons:

1.  Help remedy an acne breakout due to a food allergy:)
2.  Help relieve stress in my body:)
3.  Increase my daily energy:)
4.  To show people the wonders of eating more Whole Foods:)

Eating as much Whole Foods as possible can help in so many ways and in a sense cleanses your body!  In this first week I will be cutting out red meat, any artificial or processed foods and adding in Whole Foods!  When I say Whole Foods I mean any food that is its own ingredient such as all fresh fruits and vegetables, beans, nuts, etc.  I will still be eating some processed items such as salad dressings and powders but I have made sure that they are organic and made with almost all natural ingredients.

The benefits are almost endless and will change for every person depending on where they are in their life and health.  Just some of the benefits you will receive from eating more whole foods are:

-  increased energy:)
-  clearer mind:)
-  better digestion:)
-  faster body recovery:)
-  clearer eyes:)
-  positive effects on your skin:)
-  less body stress:)
-  and so much more!

Along my Whole Foods Challenge Journey, I will be posting what types of meals I eat, how I feel, any changes in my body internally and externally as well as comparison photos of my progress!  I am very excited to take this journey not only for myself but for anyone and everyone who has wondered how they could live a happier and healthier life!  Make sure to follow along my journey through my blog and feel free to send in any questions or comments to jamie@foreverhealthhawaii.com.  You can also like our Forever Health Hawaii Facebook page and post comments as well!

Today starts this wonderful journey so as I embark on this challenge you Live, Laugh and Eat Healthy;)!!




No comments:

Post a Comment