Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Whole Foods Challenge Day 1!

So day one of my Whole Foods Challenge was great!  Although I was a bit exhausted from the weekend everything else went great!  I made my favorite Whole Food meals and enjoyed them too!  To get a better idea of what eating a Whole Foods diet looks like, I will post what I ate the day before:). Here are my meals for day 1:

Breakfast:
-  Papaya
-  Banana
-  Perfect Fit Protein (Organic Powder) & Almond Milk Drink

Lunch:
-  Kale salad with Black Beans, Avocado, Bean Sprouts, Sugar Snap Peas, Mushrooms, Pumpkin Seeds, Almonds, Sunflower Seeds, Coconut Shavings and Organic Onion Vinaigrette Dressing

Dinner:
-  Avocado, Mushroom, Bean Sprout, Sugar Snap Pea & Black Bean Scramble

Snacks:
-  Baby Carrots
-  Fresh & Frozen Mango

                    
    

As you can see, I made sure that everything I ate was its own ingredient and if not that is was at least organic and with minimal processing and no artificial anything in it.  Not hard at all and very enjoyable!  It's fun to make your own meals and know EXACTLY what is in it too!  It gives you a different feeling when you eat something you took the time to make, almost as if you appreciate the meal a lot more:).  You definitely do not have to use these fruits and vegetables when trying to eat more Whole Foods, these are just a few of my favs and what was available at the local Famers Market.  Well that was day 1 and today is another day!  Follow me for motivation for yourself, tips and ideas on how to fill your life with happiness and health!

Live, Laugh & Eat Healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment