Friday, July 5, 2013

Cleanse Day 10!!!

Aloha Health Buddies:)


Not only was day 10 awesome but it was a holiday too!  Here are Day 10 details:

Day 10 Morning:

I got to sleep in so I felt great by the time I woke up ready for the fun day planned ahead and motivated to be happy and relax:)  My digestion was a little bit off but it may have been because I had a very late dinner.  Other than that, no headaches, pains or negativity:)

Day 10 Afternoon:

Throughout Day 10 I felt so happy and relaxed:)  Since I was able to sleep in I had no drowsy times nor did I feel tired.  The wonders a good nights sleep can do for you!

Day 10 Evening:

Day 10 evening was spent with family, healthy food and fireworks!  Despite the long day we had I still was very energized yet relaxed:)  By the time I got home and settled I was ready for a good nights sleep to top the wonderful day off:)

Day 10 Meals:

Morning:
Cleansing Supplements:)
Apples:)
Grapes:)
Banana:)
Okinawan Sweet Potato:) 
Fresh Orange Juice:)

Afternoon:
Cleansing Supplements:)
Romaine Salad with Avocado, Tomatoes and Mushrooms:)
Fresh Ahi & Fresh Poi:) :) :)

Snacks:
Frozen Mango:)
Okinawan Sweet Potato:)

Dinner:
Cleansing Supplements:)
Fresh Ahi & Fresh Poi :) :) :)

Tips:

This cleanse is for you!  Throughout your cleanse you will be faced with all sorts of issues, hurdles and temptations but always remember that you are doing this for you:)  I know at times you want to just eat what everyone else is eating (like when you are at a 4th of July BBQ!) and be 'normal' but just remember that you are doing this cleanse for you, to benefit you, to help your body kind of reset so you feel better!  It is only 2 weeks and by this point (after the 1 week marker) you should actually be craving fresh fruits and veggies a lot more than before and believe me when you are standing in front of a table full of fresh fruits and veggies as well as BBQ chicken, potato salad, steaks, cookies, chips and cakes you will automatically go for the fruits and veggies:)

Overall, Day 10 was extra awesome:)! 4 Days to the go and still very excited to see the outcome!

Keep checking in for more daily updates on the rest of my cleanse:)!

Live, Laugh and Eat Healthy!




No comments:

Post a Comment