Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Get Active Challenge Day 1!

Aloha Healthy People!

I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday and that you are all off to a healthy and active start today;)

Well, yesterday was my official start to my Get Active Challenge and I have to say I am off to a not so bad start:) :



Since I was extra pumped for this challenge, I had extra energy to really get some great workouts in yesterday!  Unfortunately, since I start work very early in the morning, I cannot start that day with a great workout but I can enjoy one later in the day and that I did:)

Here is what I did to get active yesterday:

Lunch Time Yoga:)
Walked my Pup:)
P90x:  Chest, Back & AB Ripper:)
Flexibility Session:)

As you can see, getting active is not only working out but just getting active! For example, you could be gardening, using the stairs in your office building more, cleaning your place, etc.  So many ways to get active is working out is not an option right now.  You'd be surprised what a little activity will do to your energy levels:)!

Well, after my activities I was POOPED!  Since I have not really been all that active my energy afterwards is pretty low but I know that it'll change in a week or so so I am pushing forward and hope you are too!  Remember, any type of activity in your day will help you in reaching that goal of becoming more active and working out more!  Do not give up and always appreciate the small achievements in life because they help;)

Live, Laugh, Get Active and Eat Healthy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment