Thursday, July 25, 2013

Get Active Challenge Day 10!

Aloha Happy Healthy Buddies:)

Day 10 of my Get Active Challenge was very fun!


Here is what I did to get active:

-  Okole Challenge:)
-  Lunch Time Yoga:)
-  Pup Walk:)
-  HOT HULA fitness:)

Yesterday I was exceptionally energetic and ready to get my fitness on!  I think I was energized from giving myself the time to recoop the day before.  In the past, I ws really bad at letting my body recoop because I had the mentality that if I wasn't working out hard every single day I was being lazy and would lose it.  I have learned that we need to listen to our bodies and train our minds to agree with it.  Unfortunately, we are all semi-brainwashed to think that to make a difference in our health we need to over do it.  Just know that everyone is different, what works for someone may or may not work for you so do not ever get discouraged!  We are who we are and we need to learn and listen to our bodies to get the best out of us!  No one can tell us what or who we are only we can do that:)  Sooooooooo, take some time to ensure you are doing your body good and taking care of it so it will do the same for you:)

What are your thoughts on that???  Have you been pushing yourself too hard???  Do you give your body time to recoop???  Share, share, share!  I love hearing stories from other people:)

Well, whatever your situation just know that regardless of your goals and dreams you can achieve anything with the right mindset and self appreciation!

Live, Laugh, Get Active and Eat Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment