Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Cleanse Day 9!!!

Aloha Health Buddies:)

Day 9 was awesome!  Here are Day 9 details:

Day 9 Morning:

I woke up feeling a little tired but ready for the day with motivation to get things done!  I also had no fogginess or headaches:)  My digestion was great as usual too!  Knowing that I had a day off to follow sure helped!

Day 9 Afternoon:

Throughout Day 9 I felt pretty awesome!  I paid extra attention to my body when eating and taking my supplements and did notice that when i was drinking my supplementndrink that I had that feeling you get right before or at the beginning of a headache.  I have come to the conclusion that I am probably getting the headaches due to the dairy that is in there as well as drinking it too fast.  I tried drinking it slower and it seemed to help!  Other than this, the day went by smoothly:)

Day 9 Evening:

Day 9 evening was great because when I got home I was able to knock some items off the to do list, go to Farmers Market, and relax with the fam:)

Day 9 Meals:


Morning:
Cleansing Supplements:)
Apples:)
Grapes:)
Banana:)
Okinawan Sweet Potato:) 

Afternoon:
Cleansing Supplements:)
Spinach, Kale & Romaine Lettuce Salad with Avocado, Kidney Beans, Mushrooms and Cucumbers:)

Snacks:
Frozen Mango:)
Okinawan Sweet Potato:)

Dinner:
Cleansing Supplements:)
Quinoa, Lentil & Wild Rice Mix with Avocado and Kidney Beans:)

Tips:

Reward the small successes!  Just because you didn't hit the goal yet, always remember and reward or congratulate yourself on the small successes along the way!  Because if it weren't for the little successes you wouldn't be ablemto get your absolute goal:)

Overall, Day 9 was awesome:)! 5 Days to the end!  Excited to see the outcome!

Keep checking in for more daily updates on the rest of my cleanse:)!

Live, Laugh and Eat Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment