Saturday, July 6, 2013

Cleanse Day 11!

Aloha Health Buddies:)

Day 11 was great!  Here are Day 11 details:

Day 11 Morning:

Digestion was great:)  Woke up with no headaches or pains:)  Was very ready to start the day:)

Day 11 Afternoon:

Throughout Day 11 I felt pretty positive and energized:)  My days are very close to being normal:)!

Day 11 Evening:

Day 11 evening was nice.  I was able to get what I needed to get done throughout the day so I could relax and hang with the fam at the end of the day:)

Day 10 Meals:

Morning:
Cleansing Supplements:)
Apples:)
Grapes:)
Banana:)
Okinawan Sweet Potato:) 

Afternoon:
Cleansing Supplements:)
Mango Smoothie:)

Snacks:
Okinawan Sweet Potato:)

Dinner:
Cleansing Supplements:)
Fresh Ahi & Fresh Poi :) :) :)

Tips:

Don't give up!  I may have said this before but never give up!  If this is what you wanted to do for yourself (and this is for everything in your life not just a cleanse) keep trying!  You will run through many hurdles and even walls but if there is a will there is a way and once you find that way your little success will be so much more:)  Just know that you CAN do it and you will witht he right mind set and attitude:)  Go get `um!

Overall, Day 11 was extra awesome:)! 3 Days to the go!!!!

Keep checking in for more daily updates on the rest of my cleanse:)!

Live, Laugh and Eat Healthy!




No comments:

Post a Comment