Saturday, July 20, 2013

Get Active Challenge Day 5!

Aloha Healthy Buddies!

Day 5 of my Get Active Challenge was surprisingly awesome!  Here is my Get Active collage:) :


Here is what I did to get active yesterday:

Lunch Time Yoga:)
Okole Challenge:)
Pup Walk:)
P90x: Legs, Back & AB Ripper:)
Flex Sesh:)

Day 5 was so surprisingly great!  I was dragging throughout my day due to the lack of activity during work but Lunch Time Yoga really got my blood flowing and got me set for the rest of my happily active evening!  After all my activities I felt so good!  Lost a lot of calories and even energized me to get some work and studying done after dinner!

What did you do to Get Active?  How did you feel afterwards?  Still looking for you motivation?  Please share!  I would be more than happy to help get you going;)!

Live, Laugh, Get Active and Eat Healthy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment