Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Cleanse Day 8!!!

Aloha Health Buddies:)

Day 8 was another GREAT day besides some things!  Here are Day 8 details:

Day 8 Morning:

I woke up feeling ready for the day with motivation to get things done!  I also had no fogginess or headaches:)  My digestion was great as usual too!

Day 8 Afternoon:

Throughout Day 8 I felt great throughout most of the day until it got to later afternoon.  For some reason I started to get a tiny headache and not sure why seeing as all my meals were the same.  I did start taking a different supplement for the 2nd week of my cleanse which could have been it or I may be getting slight headaches depending on how fast I drink the powdered cleanse drink.  I will be paying more attention to both things to see whats up:)

Day 8 Evening:

Day 8 I had that mini headache (which was nothing compared to last week!) so it did affect my and what I was doing just a tad but other than that small headache I still felt great!  I was able to get some work and house things done as well as get a good workout in and also take a little nap too!  What a great day:)

Day 8 Meals:


Morning:
Cleansing Supplements:)
Fresh Orange Juice:)
Apples:)
Cucumbers:)
Grapes:)
Banana:)
Okinawan Sweet Potato:) 

Afternoon:
Cleansing Supplements:)
Spinach, Kale & Romaine Lettuce Salad with Avocado, Kidney Beans, Mushrooms and Cucumbers:)

Snacks:
Frozen Mango (STILL ADDICTED)
Okinawan Sweet Potato:)
Grapes:)

Dinner:
Cleansing Supplements:)
Quinoa, Lentil & Wild Rice Mix with Avocado and Kidney Beans:)

Tips:

Pay attention to you body and it's reactions!  By this I mean when you all of a sudden start to feel pain such as headaches, stomach aches, etc pay attention.  Make note of what just went on prior and pay attention to that the next time that happens.  You may have a slight allergy to certain foods or combination of foods which causes the pain or you may have done something to your body such as sleep too little, over worked it or over stressed it out in some way.  Finding out the root of the pain helps in the future because you will know how to prevent it or try to prevent it:)

Overall, Day 8 was another great day despite the minor headache:)! 6 Days to the end!  I wonder what else I can expect:)!

Keep checking in for more daily updates on the rest of my cleanse:)!

Live, Laugh and Eat Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment